Be sure to contact Chef Nathan
for all your culinary instructional needs!
Scheduling is very flexible and can work around YOUR preferred timeframe. For group classes, it is only limited to how many people will fit comfortably into your kitchen to insure the best quality of personal instruction. All clients will receive a free consultation to set-up a tailor-made cooking session!
Not sure where to start? Picking out something specific can be a daunting task when there’s so much out there to learn. Here’s a quick list of suggestive ideas to maybe help inspire your thoughts:
- Beginner’s Knife skills and proper cutlery care
- Sauce making
- Quick Soups and Stews
- Mac ‘n cheese, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, or other comforting favorites
- Cookies, cakes, and pies
- Simple pasta dinners
- Mexican classics
- Summer grilling: meats, seafood, veggies, etc
- Small bites/hors d’oeuvres
- Healthy cooking menus
- Specialized diets: gluten free, vegan, low-sodium, etc